Integration of deployed equipment into the network
- Adding equipment to the OMC plans by manufacturer on the client network
- Removing equipment from the OMC plans by constructor on the client network
- Making ad hoc configurations ensuring proper control of the equipment and compliance with neighbourhood rules
- Supervising the deployed equipment
Supervision of the network during radio deployment phases:
- Locking/unlocking radio or transmission equipment during work phases
- Verification of non-regression of radio KPIs on completion of the work
- Verification of non-regression of site quality of service when the equipment has been added or replaced on the network
KPI (Key Performance Indicator): Key indicators verifying that the site is not downgraded.
QoS (Quality of Service): The quality of service rendered to final customers (the subscribers). On completion of the work, the QoS is verified, always close to 100%, and at least not below the QoS rate before the work.
Maintenance of the telecoms networks and sites
Circet partners its clients for the maintenance of the telecoms networks, from the backbone to the local loop and subscriber services. To that end, the company has a 7/7 call centre, also a coordination and planning centre, and numerous regional branches nationwide for service call-outs.
Irrespective of the site requiring maintenance, the treatment is uniform to ensure optimal quality. Our specialized technicians are well trained and they all have the same measuring instruments and follow an identical process, irrespective of the region.
- Call centre
- 24/7 on-call duty
- Guaranteed response time / Guaranteed restoration time
- Escalation process
- Service report
- Client reporting
- Periodic controls
- Service reports
- Client reporting
- Corrective missions proposed and budgeted