To facilitate and optimize the surveying of cable pits and poles
Circet has developed the Sépale tool to optimize and carry out reliable field surveys, avoid keying errors, help the technician check that his survey is exhaustive and the requisite photos have been taken. Available on tablet or smartphone, ergonomic and practical, the Sépale tool guides the technician throughout his task and enables him to check in situ the consistency of his survey.
Sépale is fully compatible with Corolle, Circet's engineering tool, and can be used with or without it. In standard mode, without Corolle, the technician carries out a full survey then application generates the necessary documents. With Corolle, the data available in Corolle can be exported to Sépale, for completion in the field, then reimported into Corolle in order to generate the documents required to issue the owner with an access command.
The main advantages of Sépale
- Higher quality and complete field surveys
via an interface designed with an ergonomist and explicit data for the staker on the exhaustiveness of his survey.
- Faster keying-in time in the field, then input at the design office
- The option of combining different surveys simultaneously (cable pit/pole/lamp house, etc.)
- Direct integration with other tools:
- Shape files
- And Corolle, to extract the data to be recorded then inject the survey data into it.
Use of Corolle is not mandatory, but it speeds up and simplifies the processes.
- Easy deployment of the application on Android
- A competitive price