Circet has put in place an organization dedicated to local authorities, with specialized and responsive regional branches that are familiar with their clients' problems.
Departments and regions
Plan France Très Haut Débit: enabling everyone to access very-high-speed Internet
Launched by the French government in 2013, the Plan France Très Haut Débit (superfast broadband plan) aims to provide comprehensive coverage of the French territory with very high speed networks by 2022. To that end, it primarily mobilizes optical fibre, but also all the technologies capable of delivering super-fast broadband.
The investment, estimated at 20 billion euros over 10 years, is shared out among private-sector operators, local authorities and the state. France has been divided into two zones. One zone known as the private-sector zone is entrusted to private-sector operators. And one more sparsely-populated zone known, as the public-sector zone, is entrusted to the local authorities. In 2016 all the French departments had undertaken a project to deploy very high speed broadband in all their sparsely-populated areas.
The services provided by Circet
In the public-sector zone managed by local authorities, Circet works either for site developer operators or directly for the local authorities, and carries out both the baseline studies and the deployment of the networks.
- Design and engineering of FTTH (fibre-to-the-home) networks
- Civil engineering, deployment of fibre-optic networks
- Deployment of radio-frequency networks: Microwave radio system, WiMax, WiFi
- Infrastructure surveys
They have placed their trust in Circet
Alsace, Bretagne, PPP Auvergne, PPP Corse, PPP LARO, PPP Morbihan, DSP Cher, DSP IRIS 64, CD Manche, CD Moselle, CD Seine Maritime, CD Charente Maritime, CD Isère, CD Alpes de Haute Provence et Hautes Alpes; DSP Hauts de Seine, DSP Europ’ Essonne, DSP Calvados, SICTIAM, CD Ile et Vilaine, CD Landes, DSP Loire Atlantique, DSP Seine et Marne, DSP Haut Rhin, DSP Rhône…
Municipalities and communities of municipalities
Circet helps its clients accomplish the preliminary administrative formalities (applications for approval and subsidies), carries out technical and budgetary studies (including proposals for network architectures and price simulations), and deploys and maintains the networks. Circet also carries out audits of existing networks to value them, check their conformity and offer potential technological enhancements.
For a smarter city
The municipalities need their own high-bandwidth networks:
- to interconnect public buildings
- to control city traffic (traffic light management)
- to provide access control in the city centre, intercoms or badges
- for video surveillance (fixed, mobile and number plate cameras, etc.)
- for water management, street lighting, parking meters, urban communication, advertising…
For the communication of enterprise zones
Circet deploys very high speed networks in enterprise zones and helps them obtain ZATHD quality certification.
For the buildings
Video surveillance, telephony and computer network, WiFi hotspots, building management system (technical alarms, emergency health calls, heating, air-conditioning, electricity)
For secondary schools, high schools, stations, ports, airports, hospitals, prisons… and also private-sector buildings occupied by SMEs or key accounts.
Services provided by Circet
- Infrastructure surveys
- Civil engineering
- Deployment of fibre-optic and radio-frequency networks
- Installation of highest points
- Installation of transmission equipment
- Installation of active network equipment
- Installation of PABXs
- Installation of video surveillance equipment
- Computer and telecoms wiring of buildings